Executive Coaching for Improved Outcomes
At its best, coaching is both a flexible and an accountable process built on the development of trusted relationships.
As psychologists, our coaches are particularly skilled at getting to the core of the issue. We use our psychological expertise to harness the power of relationships and behaviors to solve real business problems
The following are areas that ORConsulting specializes in coaching:
- Developing leadership capabilities
- Supporting transitions
- Effective approaches to conflict and performance challenges
- Team coaching for high performance
Here are outcomes recent coaching clients have had:
- Successful management of a $1 billion change initiative
- Driving the bottom line in a new role with P & L responsibility
- Turning around a failing business unit
- Reduced turnover of employees
At its best, coaching is both a flexible and an accountable process, built on the development of trusted relationships. Our approach is guided by five principles: first develop an agreed contract that includes a clear understanding of the purpose and timeframes of coaching. This is followed by a discovery / reflective step; targeted goal setting; putting the learning to practice in the real world; and frequent assessment of progress and integration of changes, when needed.